This is our listing of scheduled investigations and events. See when the NWA Ghost Connection will be in a haunted house near you!
“The soul of man is immortal and imperishable – Plato
If you know of a location you’d like to see NWA Ghost Connection visit, let us know in the comments box below.
- We want to thank the University of Arkansas Student ran Television studio for their hospitality on Halloween night, I am glad we were able to be a part of your evening. Check out YouTube for the Broadcast.
- Its Time we have our YouTube page updated with our investigation of The Historic Clayton House. Search NWA Ghost Connection and check us out.
- As of 03/29/2017 NWA Ghost Connection has adopted a grave in Bentonville, AR, from the year 1908. We are in the process of resealing the above ground tomb and finishing it with a clear coat to protect it from weather wear. NWA Ghost Connection is dedicated to giving back to our community. See our Adopt a Grave page for updates.
- NWA Ghost Connection will doing a commercial soon we will keep you updated for more on this. We want to bring awareness to NW Arkansas about hauntings so stay tuned.
- NWA Ghost Connection will be setting up a time at a public library to do some questions and answers for those interested. We will post as soon as the date is set.
- Children Of The Grave 2 was released in April 1st 2012, I am extremely excited my daughters are in this great documentary(See Below). Stay tuned for updates. http://childrenofthegrave2.blogspot.com/
- NWA Ghost Connection did some filming with the Booth Brothers and Twintalk Entertainment for the documentary “Children of the Grave” seen on the Sci-Fi Channel. Also filming with them is Missouri Paranormal Research “MPR”. All filming took place at the First Annual Arkansas Ghost Hunters Conference. Thank you to Saint and Phillip Booth. We love you. View the Children of the Grave clip on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BayeIwyGslk
- Our Research section has been updated with some interesting information in the Unknown Phenomena page.